Express Entry by Immigration Canada is one of the fastest and most reliable methods of immigrating to Canada. Canada chooses skilled immigrants as permanent residents based on their ability to settle in Canada and take part in our economy. There is a new system to manage how people with skilled work experience apply to immigrate to Canada. It is called Express Entry. The Express Entry system is the first step to immigrate to Canada under the economic immigration programs. Currently the economic programs using Express Entry are:
- Federal Skilled Worker Program
- Federal Skilled Trades Program
- Canadian Experience Class
- A portion of the provincial Nominee Programs (PNP)
Potential candidates are required to complete an Express Entry profile. The profile will contain information about their skills, work experience, language ability, education and other relevant information for immigration. Each candidate is ranked based on the information in the profile.
Candidates with the highest ranks in the Express Entry pool will get an Invitation to Apply for permanent residence. Draws to invite candidates to apply take place at regular intervals over the course of each year. Once a candidate has been invited to apply, you will have 60 days to submit a complete Application for Permanent Residence.
The goal of Express Entry is to ensure strong links between economic immigration and the Canadian labour market.
How Express Entry works
Express Entry system has two steps:
Candidates for permanent residence who meet the minimum entry criteria will complete an Express Entry profile. Qualifications include skills, work experience, language ability, education and other factors. This profile will then be submitted to the Express Entry Pool.
Candidates will be ranked against others in the pool using a point-based system called the Comprehensive Ranking System. Points are awarded using the information in their profile. Candidates who do not have a job offer supported by a Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA), or a nomination from a province or territory, must also register with Job Bank.
Job Bank will help connect Express Entry candidates with eligible employers in Canada.
Candidates with the highest scores in the pool will be issued an Invitation to Apply. Candidates will be awarded points for:
- a job offer, and/or
- a nomination from a province or territory, and/or
- skills and experience factors.
Candidates can get additional points for:
- a job offer supported by a Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA), or
- a nomination by a province or territory
These additional points will make a candidate rank high enough to be invited to apply at the next eligible draw of candidates.
Once a candidate is invited to apply, they have 60 days to submit an online application for permanent residence.
Citizenship and Immigration Canada will process the majority of complete applications (meaning those with all the necessary supporting documents) in six months or less.
Features of Express Entry
Features of Express Entry for Candidates:
- Immigrate to Canada in approximately 6 months.
- Opportunity to find Canadian employment.
- No requirement of a job offer to be eligible.
- Significant benefit if you are already in Canada on a Work Permit.
How can we help:
- Strategically preparing the application to get your highest Comprehensive Ranking Score in the Express Entry Pool.
- Effectively preparing and submitting your employment profile to the Canada Job Bank.
- Providing you with 24/7 access to updates, support and immigration resources.
- Helping you maintain your status in Canada while your application is under process.
- Provide a one-stop service for all documentary requirements of the program such as Foreign credential assessments, Language training etc.
- Co-ordinating the submission of the completed application and essential documentation, advocating, monitoring and tracking your application throughout the entire process to completion.
We believes that our clients will have the best chances to succeed in their immigration projects under the new Express Entry immigration system to Canada.
Features of Express Entry for Employers
- Select pre-screened skilled immigrants.
- No government fees.
- Potentially keep you current temporary skilled employees in Canada permanently.
- Fast processing.
How can we help:
- About Us
- Blog Top Nation
- Book an Appointment
- Business Investor Immigration To Canada And The USA
- Canadian Experience Class
- Canadian Express Entry Program
- Contact Employers
- Contact Job Seekers
- Family Reunification
- Immigration Appeals
- Investor Immigration Canada
- Non Canadian Investor Immigration Options
- Our Mission
- Our Services
- Parents and Grandparents Super Visa
- Permanent Residence Card
- Removal Order Deportation Law In Canada
- Spousal Sponsorship Canadian Immigration Law
- Start Up Visa Program
- Study Visa International Students
- Temporary Foreign Worker Program
- Temporary Resident Permits
- US Immigration
- Visitor Visas